The EMT is a heavy duty electric flat bed that allows your staff to move products that they would typically use hand dolly or push carts to move about the facility. As you can see by it's steel construction this product will haul up to 1200 lbs. easily and safely for up to 30 miles in a single charge. The EMT has all of the same components as the Multi-Tug except for one, and that is our powerful dual wheel motor transaxle.
Whether you're hauling 12 lbs. or 1200 lbs., the EMT will turn on a dime with just one hand which makes is a product that will increase productivity and save on strains and pains to your valuable staff. Lift Free Products, Inc. has also developed a line of accessories that will allow your staff to take full advantage of the EMT in every capacity.
Easily and effortlessly works with the following:
• Wire Racks
• Oxygen Tanks
• Custom Shelving Units
• Mailroom Bins
• and much more!
• 24 volt electric motor
• 2-50 amp. sealed batteries
• Non-marking wheels & bumpers
• Auto-brake system
• Adjustable speed control
• Key switch operation for security
• Ergonomically correct hand controls
• 1200 lb. weight capacity
• Finger tip maneuverability
• Static strap
• On-board charger with automatic recoil extension cord
• Battery minder tells when to charge the unit